I’m pleased to provide several services to my clients. I have a simple hourly rate, with bulk discounts.
- Free, 30-minute, confidential, initial consults. After I answer your questions and understand your goals, we can determine if we’re a good match.
- One-hour coaching sessions. My primary service is talking to you one-on-one in a safe and confidential environment about your current concerns and future goals. I provide practical advice, simple proven approaches, and plenty of encouragement to ensure your success.
- Resume and LinkedIn reviews. While you may be happily employed, sometimes you need to promote yourself. I’ll help you fashion an image that gets noticed and garners respect.
- Interview prep. Interviews are stressful, whether you’re the interviewer or interviewee. I’ll help you feel prepared and confident using simple techniques we’ll practice together.
- Presentation reviews. I always get nervous when I present, whether it’s to the team down the hall or to senior leadership. Together we’ll make your presentation effective and tuned to your audience. Then we’ll practice it, so your nervous energy is transformed into passion.
- Email, document, and plan reviews. Clear, concise communication is essential to career growth. We’ll review your written words, structuring documents so that they are read, understood, and remembered, so your ideas lead to action and results.
Session locations and times
Your feelings of comfort and safety are paramount to me, so we can meet wherever you feel most comfortable. Most clients prefer online meetings for the greatest flexibility, but if you live in the Seattle area, I’m also happy to meet in any quiet and safe publicly accessible location. Appointments are available weekdays starting at 8 am (Pacific Time), with the last appointment of the day starting at 4 pm (PT).